Friday, May 02, 2008

May 2nd, 2008

Today was one of those days I'll never remember five years from now.
I woke up around around 4:45 AM, fed Garrett, and went back to sleep until around 6:15.
I made coffee.
I fed Garrett again. (We're still breastfeeding about 95% and loving it!)
I did some laundry.
I fed Garrett some organic pears and rice cereal.
Garrett took a nap.
I got a call that I was "on avail" for a voice over job.
I did some more laundry.
I picked up my mom's and mother-in-law's Mother's Day gifts.
I had lunch with a friend at the mall and returned a shirt.
I chased Garrett around the house until I was exhausted. (He's military crawling now... FAST!!)
I got a call that I didn't get the voice over job and I was pretty disappointed.
I took some deep breaths.
I strapped Garrett on me and took him and Bogie for a walk.
I'll feed him again a few more times, he'll go to bed, I'll watch some reality TV... Hopefully with Russ, and then I'll go to bed, too.

Just a boring, ordinary day that I'll forget ever happened.
But I have never, ever been more grateful.
Imagine that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bowler Hat Productions said...

Sorry, but this is the best entry since this became a baby blog.

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll remember...I promise. AL

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home