Monday, May 22, 2006

Sopranos Spoiler

Real quick. I know I have to blog about more stuff I found, and I'm going to. But, last night's Sopranos really hit me. I loved it. Then I dreamed about France all night. ALL NIGHT! Carmella really had some realizations going on there, didn't she? Then, when I woke up, this was my very first waking thought:

Phil Leotardo LITERALLY came out of the closet to kill Vito. HE CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET to do it! I in no way think this was a coincidence. I think it was a completely thought-out metaphor. And it's the first thing I thought of when I opened my eyes this morning.

I am now considering myself "The Queen of the Hidden Messages." If that's too much of a mouthful, you can just call me Queen.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bowler Hat Productions said...

"Phil Leotardo LITERALLY CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET to whack Vito".

Okay.

Lemme sit in a dark room and consider your modern thinking.

If it was anyone else, I'd say you were outta yer fuckin' skull.

But it is you.

And so I consider it.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

By the way, did not mean to suggest that I think Phil Leotardo is gay. I just think he was making a point to Vito.

I need to get a life.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Bowler Hat Productions said...

I've watched the ep THRICE now and I am %1000 percent positive that you are %1000 correct. I get it now.

I need to get a life more than you need to get a life.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Bowler Hat Productions said...

percent percent?

LIFE!

7:32 AM  
Blogger kingaengland said...

Lisa,
What is "the Sopranos"?

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home