Saturday, September 09, 2006

I'm posting

Why don't I blog more? That seems to be the question of the hour. I guess I feel like I shouldn't blog until I have something super important or funny or interesting to talk about. That doesn't happen as often as you'd think. But, it's been two months since I've blogged and I've been super freaking busy and some cool stuff has happened so I guess I'll write about a little of it.

First of all, I've been shooting a new Disney show that will begin airing in January, 2007. It's called "Cory in the House" and it's a spin off of "That's so Raven." I'm a recurring guest star and so far I'm in five of the first eight episodes. I'm having an absolute blast. So if you have a kid, or you're a kid at heart, look for it. It's a really cute show.

A week and a half ago my best friend got married. That was a really big deal. Deena and I have been friends for 20 years and we've been waiting for this day for almost that long. It was a magnificent wedding in their backyard with about 50 people, home-cooked food, and the most beautiful ceremony. Here's a pic:

















The wedding kept me pretty darn busy for almost all of August on the days I wasn't working on the show. And it was worth every second.

That's pretty much what I've been up to. It doesn't sound like a lot on paper, but I have really barely sat down at all in over a month.

That was a really boring post, wasn't it?
See? I told you I should wait until I had something interesting to say.
I promise I'll try to be more exciting in the near future.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't even coming here anymore and TODAY I do and look at ya.

Can you and Deena EVER take a bad picture? It's almost annoying.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Louise Palanker said...

Deena got married and you don't consider that news????!!! I consider that news! Yea, Deena! Did she sing at her wedding?

11:58 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

OF COURSE I consider that news!! I was just so overwhelmed by all of it, I really couldn't write about it. Plus, I've just been too exhausted!

11:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't get it... I'm so outa touch - I had no idea you were blogging, and here it is almost a year later and I see this!!

That was a fun day and you were the best maid of honor any girl could have asked for on her big day.

I know it's 8 months later, but thank you again for everything you did on my wedding. Not to mention the best speech EVER, which should come as no surprise to your readers.

And no - my husband had the mic that night, not me. It was insanley romantic.

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home