Sunday, January 01, 2006

Does This Mean Anything to ANYONE?

I was just in the shower washing the 2005 off of me, and this little ditty was in my head:

Buffalo swing set come as you are
Buffalo swing set come as you are
Buffalo swing set
Buffalo swing set
Buffalo swing set
Come as you are!

Now, I'm assuming I heard something at some point today that sounded like "Buffalo swing set", and then my mind turned it into that. But, I have no idea what I could have heard, or why it became what it did, or why I can't get it out of my head.

So, if you or someone you know has a band called "Buffalo Swing Set" or is from a planet called "Buffalo Swing Set" or named their first born, "Buffalo Swing Set"... Please have them contact me. I think it's imperative we talk.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bowler Hat Productions said...

I DENY THE MAGNIFICENCE OF THIS BLOG ENTRY.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Michael Markowitz said...

Oh, great... Now I won't rest until I find out, too!

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home