Thursday, December 08, 2005

Love 'Em, Hate 'Em

I spend almost all of my day doing this in my head:
"I fucking hate people!" or "I fucking love people!"

Here are some examples:

An asshole in a fucking Honda Civic with a spoiler speeds past me in a "right turn only" lane, only to cut in front of me at the intersection.

I fucking hate people.

I'm at Vons and a "special" salesperson offers me a grape to taste and tells me I can get a whole bag for $1.99.

I fucking love people.

I call someone to ask a simple question and they talk to me like I'm an idiot.

I fucking hate people.

I'm walking Bogie, and I run into a mom and her kids from a few houses down. They give me a Christmas card inviting me to their Holiday Open House next weekend. Her little boy gives Bogie a bone.

I fucking LOVE people!

A stupid bitch on a cell phone almost crashes into me because she doesn't have the time to turn her head before she changes lanes.

I fucking hate people.

You get the idea. I really do that all freaking day. I don't know. I can't make up my mind.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You TOTALLY do this!! I love that you are aware of it.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Bowler Hat Productions said...

Me, I like it better when you HATE people.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Michael Markowitz said...

I am, of COURSE, so with you on this. How about an old man who tailgates me, honking his horn furiously, screaming at me (presumably to get out of his way)

ON LARCHMONT!!!

Where is he going to go?

There's no way to speed up, because there's a car right in front of me.. AND WE'RE ON LARCHMONT, so there's a light and/or stop sign every six inches.

So I pull over, he pulls ahead of me, and now he's the car directly in front of me at a traffic light.

Happy, old timer?

Grrrrr...

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home