Saturday, January 14, 2006

I'm Back

So, I haven't written in 12 days because I've been busy putting on this charity event and I've been sick every other day.

The event was last night. Well, now it's technically Saturday, so it was two nights ago. It was pretty great. It was a comedy night to raise money for City of Hope, which is this amazing hospital and research center in Duarte, California. The line-up of comedians was insane!! I haven't laughed that hard...

But boy, was it stressful!!! That shit is HARD to do. But everyone had a great time, and gave the hospital lots of dough and I'll do it again next year, and probably every year for the rest of my life, until I've raised a million dollars for the City of Hope.

I know I have stories I could tell you, but I don't even know where to begin! So, I just wanted to tell you why I haven't been around. I'll tell you more shit this weekend. I'm still deliriously tired from the other night.

And there you have it. My lamest blog entry thus far. But at least I'm trying not to go a full two weeks without writing! I apologize.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bowler Hat Productions said...

Buffalo swing set come as you are
Buffalo swing set come as you are
Buffalo swing set
Buffalo swing set
Buffalo swing set
Come as you are!

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home