Monday, January 23, 2006

News

I'm not a big "news watcher".
I don't know a lot of "stuff".
I'm what you might call, "Ignorant".

So tonight I turned on the channel 4 news to see what was going on, and here is what I gleaned:

Fred Rogan and Fritz Coleman have some kind of tanning contraptions in their homes and they both stay in them way too long.

President Bush hasn't seen "Brokeback Mountain", but he likes ranchin'.

Some guy died sky-diving and no one can find him.

Don Ho performed last night and is starting to feel stronger since surgery. He looks super weird.

I don't feel any more informed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bowler Hat Productions said...

Absolutely fucking glorious.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Michael Markowitz said...

Please post all the time.

Love,
Vagina Punch

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home