Monday, May 21, 2007

23 Weeks

It officially became difficult today to get from a seated position to a standing position. I have to concentrate really hard, brace myself, and lift myself carefully out of the chair, or couch, or car seat.

The kid is kicking like crazy. I love it. It's like he's making sure I know he's okay. I hope he calls home when he's late for his curfew in the same thoughtful way.

Otherwise, there's nothing major to report. I feel huge, my stomach itches, and my heart beats so fast sometimes I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack. I read that it's because my body is producing so much more blood to accommodate the baby.

I'll be registering in the next few days so I'm sure I'll have much to report. Oh! We also test-drove baby-friendly cars today. I am becoming such a mom already. It's hilarious.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bowler Hat Productions said...

A "baby-friendly" car? Whatever is that?

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home