Saturday, June 09, 2007

26 Weeks

My dad had pretty serious surgery yesterday. He had his spleen removed. I don't want to write too much about it until I ask him if it's okay. But I'll tell you one cool thing relating to Sesame. I've been trying to get my folks to feel him kicking for a couple weeks but the timing is always off. My mom finally felt a kick Thursday night. Well, yesterday right as my dad was about to be wheeled into the O.R. Sesame started kicking. I grabbed my dad's hand and put it on my belly and Sesame gave him a couple good kicks. It made me so happy, I can't even tell you. They were definitely good luck kicks for Grandpa. Dad's in a lot of pain today but that's good because it means he's healing. The surgery went very well, thank you for asking.

149.6. That's how much I weigh this morning. Which means I've adorably gained the exactly one pound I'm supposed to gain each week. I apparently take direction very well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bowler Hat Productions said...

Welled up a bit there...

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home