Monday, September 15, 2008

September 15th, 2008

Yes, I realize I haven't been posting. I've been working. Between working and mommy-ing, I'm too tired to post. Work is ending after tomorrow, therefore I shall post more.

I realized today how much more I do because of Garrett. I can honestly not remember a time before Garrett when I just went outside, just to sit on the grass and look around. Today was about the fourth day in a row where we did just that. Put a blanket down, sat, and just... Sat. And looked and smelled and stared and giggled and enjoyed the world. It's the coolest thing ever, explaining a leaf to a baby. I swear he listens and understands.

Just another in a long line of gifts Garrett has given to me in the last 362 days. He'll be ONE on Thursday. This year has flown by so fast, I can't even believe it.

I'm going to get ready for bed. It's 8:45. That's how tired I am. But, I've never been so happy to be so tired. Tomorrow I get to wake up at 6:00, barely be able to open my right eye, and play with my beautiful boy before I go to work for the last time for a while. Then I'm going to have a lot more time to hang out, play, explain leaves, and love life.

Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job Mommy! And Happy, Happy Birthday to your beautiful BOY! It just gets better & better! Love AL

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home