Thursday, June 21, 2007

27 Weeks, Thursday

151 pounds this morning.

I have barely slept in two nights due to leg cramping, leg soreness from cramping, a pulling in my stomach, the inability to get comfortable, needing to pee every three hours, and the inevitable brain-no-shut-off-so-I-can't-get-back-to-sleep-syndrome, also known as BNSOSICGBTSS. The result? I'm an irritable bitch and I hate it.

Our nursery furniture is ready for delivery! I was so excited when I heard because it wasn't technically supposed to be delivered for at least another four weeks. Then I realized the room is totally NOT ready for the furniture, so I had a mini breakdown. But we'll take care of it this weekend and we'll get the crib and bureau next week. And then I'll be excited again.

No other real news to report. I'm too bitchy to report it anyway.

Oh yeah. I figured out why people say pregnant women have a "glow" about them. It's because we can't freaking stop sweating. Ooh! Sesame just kicked. And again! See? It's all worth it. (But I'm still bitchy.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yoga. Bananas. Body pillows. Massage. Bathtub soak with lavender. Leg cramps are the worst! Your body may need more potassium and magnesium to help your muscles stretch and relax.

Once the baby's room is together those darn "nesting" hormones will quiet down a bit. You are doing great, fabulous, in fact! AL

6:19 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks for the tips, AL. It's good to hear from you again! I've been loading up on bananas and stretching like crazy. Now if I could just get that massage...

1:57 PM  
Blogger Bowler Hat Productions said...

"BNSOSICGBTSS"!!!!

So sorry you're so cranky. Par for the glorious course. The result? Historic, I'll wager...

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home