Saturday, July 07, 2007

30 Weeks

Coming down to the wire now.

Everyone told me to look out for strangers touching my belly. Hasn't happened once. They talk to me. They ask me when I'm due and tell me my tummy's cute. They ask if it's a boy or a girl, and if we have any names picked out. I enjoy these exchanges immensely. But no one touches. Not strangers, at least.

I figured out it's because I have a natural look on my face that says, "Back off". Russ says a lot of the time that I walk around with a sort of scowl. I don't mean to do it. I try not to do it. But, you know what? If it keeps strangers from putting their hands all over me... I'm going to keep doing it! And hopefully it'll also keep them away from putting their grimy mitts all over my boy!

Don't get me wrong. I love it when ANYONE I know, or am at least very familiar with, touches my belly. I feel like it sends this amazing energy to Sesame. But even THEY ask first! I must be a real intimidating bitch. It's serving me well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bowler Hat Productions said...

F.Y.I. July 7th was TEN days ago.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

You're awesome. I was sitting down to blog and saw your comment. Well, now I've blogged. So there!!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home