Wednesday, July 18, 2007

31 Weeks, Wednesday

If you know anything about me or my blog, you know that I rarely or never feel the need to justify something I've written. BUT! After re-reading my last entry I'm slightly afraid that I've misrepresented myself just a tad.

I just want to make it clear that by saying I'm not "excited" yet... I don't mean I'm not thrilled, happy, and filled with anticipation. I just mean that I get "excited" about things when I know what they are. Like, I was incredibly excited about my wedding because I knew it was just a big party and at the end of it Russ and I would still be living together, only there'd be a piece of paper saying we were Mr. and Mrs. Arch. I also knew we'd be going to Hawaii. So, I was excited.

My point about Sesame is that I have absolutely no idea what to expect, so I have a lot of other emotions to dig through before I get to "excited". I just wanted to clear that up. I didn't want anyone thinking I wasn't beyond joyous about what's about to happen.

That's the LAST time I clear something up with you people! Geez! Can't you just understand me??

1 Comments:

Blogger Bowler Hat Productions said...

What are you doing? NO ONE THINKS THIS!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home