Thursday, August 02, 2007

33 Weeks, Thursday

I'm going to make this fast because I'm exhausted because I haven't slept more than three hours in a row in two weeks! THAT was a run-on sentence but I don't care because I'm super tired and I can barely see straight and my back hurts.

Yesterday I went to the OB/GYN for a checkup. Thank god, everything's looking good. Every time you go to the doctor, you pee in a cup so they can check your urine for protein levels. I've peed in many a cup, and usually they are of a substantial enough size to facilitate what needs to be done.

For some reason, THESE cups are about half the size of regular specimen cups. So every time I have to pee in one, it presents quite a challenge. I always end up peeing on my hand. Always. THIS time, I was determined not to do that. Determination doesn't always lead to success. I peed on my hand again.

Then I have to reach over to the paper towels, clean my hand, clean the cup, and finish my business. I wash my hands THOROUGHLY... TWICE. And continue with my appointment. When I become an OB/GYN I'm going to make those cups big. Nay, I shall make them HUGE!

I'm 158.4 pounds. I'll blog again sometime this weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bowler Hat Productions said...

Okay, this "peeing on my hand" blog is just about better than anything I'll ever read from here on out.

Man, do I appreciate your honesty!

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say I've always loved your blog, but I am loving it more than ever these days. I laugh, I cry, I laugh again! You're so great!! Oh and I had my check up today and peed on my hand! :)

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home